Translate

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My school days

My school days were very happy and memorable. I still remember and miss those days. This is the period of life we can never forget.
I was admitted in L.K.G of St Xavier’s School, Jamnagar. It is a very big school and has a very big play ground. This school was only for boy’s school. It was great experience to get admission in this school so from the first day I never cried. School was far from my house so I was going to school by school bus. I passed lower K.G. and went to Upper K.G. I studied many things and enjoyed. All the teachers were very good and taught us nicely. They were very strict and punished me many times for not doing home work. Then I came in first standard. My pocket money also started. There was a canteen is our school. It was in the play ground. The ground was very big. The recess was over in the time I go to canteen and eat and return so I went to canteen sometimes only. Our school had a very good football team but only seniors were allowed to play. Last Friday of month was for fun. We had magic shows, movie watching and picnics also in this Friday. I was not very good in studies and did homework sometimes only. I was very mischievous in that time. I was signing myself my all notes so that my parents did not know about my mischief. I came in third standard and I lost my interest in studies. Our class teacher was Ms Kuldeep Kaur, she was very beautiful and very strict also. I got maximum punishments from her. I was fighting with all students of my class so I had no friends in my class but in my bus I had lots of friends their names are Aashish, Ram etc. I still meet these friends when I go to Jamnagar. I had hundred days of absent on my report card.  So my parents decided to put me in St Mary’s school, Morbi.
I was admitted in this school in the last quarter. This was a co-education school so boys and girls studied together. It was a new and exciting experience for me. One the first day only I was sitting with a girl and also talking with her. I passed Third standard but failed in Maths but was promoted to Fourth standard. This school gave me lots of good friends.
We got new school building from Fourth standard. I studied in this school till Tenth standard. It is the golden period of my life. I learnt to respect elders, to study and I even got certificates in sports and elocution. This is turning point in my life. All the teachers were living and caring and very strict. We all friends enjoyed this school so much that we didn’t like to go on vacation. In vacation we all missed our school very much. This school is the best school I have ever got.
For Eleventh and Twelfth I got admission in Shree Lal Bahadur Shastri Vidhyalaya, Rajkot. It was the best English medium school in our time. It was also co-education but classes for boys and girls were separate. I was staying in a hostel in Rajkot. I enjoyed fully with my friends during that time. I studied for very less time and was not worried as I had no tensions. At the end of two years I passed and returned to my house. This period is not very memorable.
My school days are very memorable and very near to me and I will never forget these days. I enjoyed these days as there was no tension of anything in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment