Translate

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The month

April 1
Today is the fool’s day. Every one of us has a foolish identity, which can be revealed today. Gosh, yes; I am also fooling around with no job in my hand.
April 2
NO VACANCY. I know some magazines which tell how to approach any interview. They should also teach how to appear a NO VACANCY board.
April 3
Sitting by the window which falls on a main road, I like to see everything moving from man to vehicles and stray cattle. Nothing in this world is stationary, but then also men have to struggle to make two ends meet.
April 4
Now I know that our confidence shining like a moon in dark sky can often be covered by thick clouds of despair. It is in this time that one should control oneself and to be industrious tirelessly. It is out of this despair that people who don’t know to swim dive in rivers, while others try to taste poisons, some rare ones make their comfortable sleeping on the rail tracks when engine is few feet away. I am not going to be one of them. Those who fear life die; while those who love it; fight.
April 5
Today I have filled up a form and applied for a job in my true colours, for they wanted a colour photo on the application form. Hope that this would turn out to be an opportunity instead of being a mental drama.
April 6
Have you ever seen a lion catching its prey? I have seen, for it is my hobby to watch lion silently and take keen interest in its activities, of course on discovery. Its majestic looks can be while it is holding its neck upright and concentrating in its prey with a fixed glance. Once I had seen a lion pouncing on the foxes carrying their prey and gulping that down in just one go. I also sometimes think of all the other ways which make a person rich without much effort, but I have reserved it as the last chance for my survival, so for the time being I would better prefer the right way.
April 7
Today is Reena’s birthday and of course I have been cordially invited. But I am not that lucky that I can attend her party, because I don’t have enough to buy her a gift which she can remember later that I had given her. So I am not going.

April 8
I always try hard to learn a new language or acquire a new skill. In this process I start up too many things and end up not completing anything. I am afraid to learn some thing new lest it raises my expectations. At present the only goal in my life is to get a decent job and then later on, I will get lots of skills on my resume. And ya I have mentioned in the resume my hobbies as collecting coins, travelling, reading and making new friends; As far as these hobbies are concerned, they are costly hobbies and at present I can’t nurture any of them. My granny had gifted me some old coins one day and thus the hobby of coin collection started. I have seen lots of places on TV and even have plans to visit some places, but so far the travel done by me is to various offices only. And ya, one needs to read newspapers and magazines to apply for any job. So these are my hobbies and I have mentioned them honestly. I remembered them today as I am cleaning the old coins and there are some interesting ones too. I think I can get information about them from the net.
April 9
I am busy polishing my shoes; today I will be facing one more interview. The place is two hours away from my home, but it may take three hours as I will take a local bus and save the fare. I will also need to iron my clothes and shave before going, so lots of work to do.
I reached on time and finally my turn came. They asked me funny questions like “What if I am P. M of India” and “How can we double one lakh rupees in one year”. I answered all these type of questions. I don’t know how I answered, but it was pretty fun. And these questions I answered for the post of clerk in manufacturing company. They will call me if I am selected. So let’s see.
April 10
I woke up late after yesterdays six hour journey and one hour wait for a fifteen minutes interview. My neighbour’s daughter came to ask me if I would teach her English. I wanted to say straight away “Yes”; but I told her to wait for two – three days as I had given interview. I think the lady luck is happy on me finally.
April 11
Hey good news, I got the job. I will join from tomorrow. They conveyed it through the phone. So today is the last day of heavy uneasiness. From tomorrow I will be fully occupied. But I know passing this day will be very hard, as the day will be the longest in my life.
Now I will give my best performance and will never stay free to make my mind foggy with useless thoughts. I wish to make my mind clear as radar, which catches every single opportunity coming to me. I tried to read my target file.  It is the file made from newspaper and magazine cuttings. These cuttings are life-style, interviews etc, all things related to big business man of the world. I always get inspired by their writings. But today I could not concentrate on the file as my wave length is at cloud-9. I can’t just hold back and concentrate on anything. I wish night falls fast and I dream of my own cubicle and me inside wearing a tie and working around on computer.


April 12
I reached on time and reported to H-R dept. I had to sign some documents and submit two photographs. I was handed the rules & regulations manual and a copy of last annual report and an executive bag to hold them. I was also issued an I-card with neck string and instructed to wear it always when I am in office premises and ya, I was also given appointment letter. Mom will be very happy to see it. She has already promised a coconut at nearby temple.
Then I was shown around by Mr Mehta. He is some forty around guy, but looks like around forty five with his saggy tummy. I was first introduced with all staff members and then I was led to my own cabin. It is a decent cabin, with a computer and notice boards around. Sherlyn sits in the adjoining cabin and gosh she is gorgeous. And Ankita and I share a common wall. She is also decent looking lady with a large bindi on her fore-head and some queer necklace with large beads in her neck. From today I will be sitting here and working. So today was just fabulous.
April 13
Its Sunday, I hate the Sunday coming just the next day you join the job. But I can’t help as I can’t design any new calendar without Sundays. Before I joined the job all days were Sundays, so that feeling has entered my mind. The day passed in thinking what others will be thinking about me and what should I do to become popular in the office? Let’s see.
April 14
I met our boss Mr Mayank Chopra. On Saturday he was on tour, so could not meet him. Quiet a passionate guy. He has passion to drive his team and everybody admires him. Some admire him due to his fear and some due to his charisma. Boy its going to be difficult to be popular in this office.
At lunch time we shared our tiffins; just by passing the containers. It was wonderful idea to build the team and even Mr Chopra, sorry boss also shared his tiffin with us. So now I know why Mr. Mehta has a tummy, our boss has not given him much H-R work as his team is really fine tuned. Today Sherlyn looked beautiful as always in her black skirt and white shirt. Ankita, as usual looked sober in her saree and bindi and i learnt that necklace is not a fashion statement but some astrological hoax pox.
As usual I am comfortable in talking with all ladies. Convent education does help a lot in breaking ice early. Nandu our peon is a chatterbox, especially when boss is not around.
April 15
Today I greeted Sherlyn first. In morning we had coffee together. I think she is interested in me. My doubt was cleared, when I could see her pink underwear, and she also smiled at me. I think tonight will be fine night. Even Ankita looked cool too, but I think she is just to talk about and nothing else. Then boss called me in his office and handed me my first project, oh boy it was a great experience, and other interesting thing was that Sherlyn will be assisting me in the project. That’s great for any single day.

April 16
Yester night had quiet cool time with Sherlyn, she is cool enough, to make me sweat. I started even the project work. I think Sherlyn is not more interested in the project, so I said her not to worry, I will finish her part. That’s courtesy. I have started to search the net, for some of my old coins. Most of them are common, but the excitement is in classifying them. My project will require me to travel to various cities and Sherlyn is going to accompany me everywhere, so my nights and parties will be colourful. Today she was wearing red.
April 17
Hey, Ankita is also a great fan of ghazals of “Mirza Galib”, so it was fun in lunch time when we recited his ghazals to our colleagues and all had fun. I was impressed by her, because by her looks no one can say that she can be so good at ghazals. Then boss called us to check the progress of the project we were assigned. God he is a genius. He didn’t allow Sherlyn to talk, maybe he is well aware of her capabilities or something else, well no one knows. I briefed him about the progress of the project, and he pointed out some mistakes, which I fixed instantly. That impressed him.  Ankita gifted me a DVD of the serial “Mirza Ghalib” of “Nashiruddin Shah” I had always liked that serial. But I could never allow myself to buy such costly things. My voice chocked by the happiness and the presence of mind of Ankita, and I even could not thank her for such a wonderful gift.
April 18
The body language of our boss is very authoritative, but his words are never commanding. Everyone knows that he means business and should not be taken lightly, I think his body language is the key to his success; of course he is very efficient. Finally thanked Ankita for her fabulous gift. Today Sherlyn was in bad temper, maybe as I had not shown much interest in her yesterday. That was very woman like, you don’t look at them and they come running. But once you pay attention, they start everything to bring the hell to you. So I just didn’t pay any attention to her. And she cooled down after lunch as I offered her a coffee.
Nandu was very happy today, so getting the chance I offered him a pan after he bought one for me. Boy to have good informers in office keeps you ahead of competitors. I think office is a battle space and people are there to cut you down. This office is not that type, but still I don’t know many people around, so it’s good to prepare before hand and have the system ready in the place. In evening had a short talk with Ankita and spent the night with Sherlyn at her place, she lives alone. I helped her prepare the dinner. And then we had a fruitful night.
April 19
It is Saturday and I thought of taking some part of my salary as advance from Mr Mehta. I have already borrowed money from friends, and then I thought it won’t look good. And my friends can wait for some more time. They have never ever asked for their money, for they know I am very particular about borrowed money. So I resisted that morning urge and went ahead with my work. Boss was not around so Nandu was king and he made us all laugh by his stupid jokes. At lunch time Ankita invited me for dinner, which I readily agreed. I have the urge to know her more, I don’t know why.
In the evening, Ankita and I went together to her house. I had already ordered some red roses for her in the evening to be delivered at her door. I have mostly seen her in red saree, so I thought maybe it’s her favourite colour. On reaching her home, she offered me water and excused for getting fresh. In the mean time I saw T.V.  I get easily bored by the T.V, so just looked around. There were lot of photographs on the wall. Most of them were of young Ankita. I specially liked one photo, which showed very long hair almost reaching below the waist. I was really surprised as the present Ankita’s hair is short. Then there were photos of husband and wife. In all the photos, there was a big smile on the face of both the persons. At present it is the only missing thing on Ankita’s face. Sometimes it is very hard to make her smile. And lord she has a very beautiful smile. One other photo which drew my attention was of Ankita wearing grey coloured shorts and black T-shirt, it was very stunning. I have always seen her in saree. So it was astonishing that she could be that bold. Even her husband was very handsome.
Ankita came out of bathroom wearing a two piece pink night gown. Her figure was superb, if playboy might see her this way, they may put her on cover page. She is always hiding her figure in that tightly draped saree. She offered me a shot of whisky. I said “I don’t drink”, she just smiled. It was useless to hide myself, she was very intelligent. So readily took it. She also took her glass and sat opposite to me. I really could not take off my eyes her, she looked beautiful. She told me that she had already ordered the dinner, so we can spend most of our time together. So I can guess why man fall in for older woman. They are very considerate and have lot of experience. In the mean time the roses I had ordered arrived. So I offered her those roses. She was literally in tears, I apologized her, for I thought it was foolish of me to order red roses. But she said it was all right, and she sat again but still in tears. Then I gathered my courage and handed her my hanky, which she took but didn’t wipe those tears. After some time she told me that it reminded her of her late husband. I felt very bad to bring back her old memories. She told me her story; they were very happily married couple. Their love started after engagement. For they had done arranged marriage. Her hubby was a pilot in air-force. Everything was fine till marriage, then their chemistry changed, their most of time went in fighting. She regretted she could not give way to love as her stiffness and ego were very dear to her. They lost their prime time in fighting and crying alone. At last both of them got divorced and she showed me the last letter of her husband. It was very emotional where he said he would wait for her for full life and maybe they will meet somewhere someday. And he also had written that he will live for that single moment. It was very touching; their love was like teenagers even though they had grown up. Then I asked what happened, she cried again and told that only after one month of their divorce, her hubby died in a plane crash. She even could not say sorry to him, and still she is regretting her ego and punishing herself. She thought she would be very happy without him. But as the time passed, she realized that her happiness was just an illusion and from that day she turned out to be what she is today. It was very touching story. I think people should not fall in love, at least I have no capacity to love, I love my career. Ninety percent people who love are always in pain. So I think it is not made for me. For me girls like Sherlyn were best, you can say as F & F culture. But I was touched by Ankita’s story, and both of us just sat there drinking and we didn’t remember our dinner. She told me that red was her hubby’s favourite colour, but she could not wear that colour more often, so now she keeps on wearing that colour and that her hubby still lived very loving in her memory. It was morning and we very totally exhausted, so I went home. And Ankita went on to do her work. God she keeps herself busy a lot, for the fear of old memories coming back. She is very brave I should say.
April 20
I reached home and slept as it was Sunday. I had promised Sherlyn to have breakfast, lunch and dinner with her. She kept on calling, but I didn’t answer and went to sleep. Woke up, thinking about Ankita, whether she did right or wrong was not a matter for me to judge. But I learnt that ego and stiffness with your loved ones destroys you completely. After yester night’s incident my respect for Ankita increases. I had lunch and dinner with Sherlyn, as she was my greatest stress buster. But she is not intelligent. It’s ok with me. We both know that we are not going to marry; she is just not my type.
April 21
Ah! It is Monday again.  Work went on as usual. Today Nandu’s daughter was not well and he was on leave. I must say that our boss is very considerate in such times and therefore only staff respects him for his humane aspect. It was not possible that we all go to visit his house. So I volunteered to go there, anyway my project was running ahead of its schedule. And it was good time to win over his loyalty. We all had collected some money to be given to Nandu, it was a small amount, but reflected our unity in standing at the time of distress. I took that amount and Nandu’s address from Mr Mehta and went to visit him.
I found his house with a little difficulty. His house was a one room everything and very dark. On the bed laid her daughter, surrounded by relatives, Nandu’s facial glow had vanished and he looked ten years older than his age. There was everyone around so I took Nandu out and we went to have tea. We had bread-butter and tea in nearby dirty hotel. Then I handed him the collected rupees, then he was literally in tears and thanked all of us and specially me for taking all the trouble. People like Nandu are so much troubled by their daily problems that they can’t think above their problems and try to come out of them. And once you win their loyalty, they can do anything for you without thinking much. And at that moment, I was sure that I had won the loyalty card from Nandu. I left after visiting his wife and ailing daughter. So the count of my admirers stands to three and still counting.
April 22
In the morning Sherlyn and I were called again to report about the project. It was nearing completion and boss was happy with our, I mean my work. Then there was Leena, our boss’s secretary and his most trusted person. She was ok looking girl, and looked quiet repulsive with spectacles. I wondered why boss has kept such an uninteresting secretary. Sherlyn had the answer; it was due to bosses over suspicious wife. She just won’t tolerate somebody like bomb shell in his office. So it was that boss had to do with over-efficient and repulsive secretary. But his secretary was far on my line. My immediate target was Mr Mehta.
So in evening I took Mr. Mehta to a decent bar. We had some beers, and he started his non-veg jokes. It was his hobby to crack such jokes. I think he must be sexually unsatisfied and so cracking such jokes. By the night we were too much drunk and hand in hand we roamed around and finally, he took taxi to his home and I took it to Sherlyn’s house as it was not possible to home in such state.

April 23
The result was instant, now I could lay hands on H-R records of an employee. And of course I saw that of Leena. I was particularly interested in the hobbies. And as I had that her prime hobby was reading, you know such introvert persons, think of empty beaches and think to read their book there too. I also knew it was difficult to gain trust of such complicated personality. So I instructed Nandu to inform me fast whenever the boss scolded Leena. The boss used to scold her much. I think he is using her as a tool to remove his anger. It’s easy to be bad to one person and good to all others. In the mean time I convinced Ankita to take care of Leena emotionally. You know people like Ankita are always ready to give helping hand to grieving persons. And Ankita was the ideal person in office to handle such cases. She even had a clean image in her kitty. Then the boss arrived and it was very fast, he had scolded Leena and she was in tears. Nandu came running to report me this. As I expected Ankita took charge of the situation and took Leena aside and consoled her as a mother consoles her child. After she stopped crying, I went to her with a coffee, Leena felt uneasy, but Ankita said it was ok. At lunch time I asked Ankita if it was good to do an image roll over for Leena. So was happy on seeing me taking care of office members. She told me “It is good idea. Why I didn’t think of this before?” So as she saw I booked a hair stylist and a fashion designer for that makeover. Courtesy Mr Mehta, he had given me all these contacts, after all Mr. Mehta was fun loving. So finally it was decided that in evening Ankita will take Leena to these people. And I was sure, that Ankita being honest as she is won’t forget to mention my name to Leena for arranging all these things.
April 24
 Leena looked head turner. Every one was in praise of Leena and that boosted her confidence. The only aim of Leena was not to be scolded by the boss and that he takes notice of her. But I was sure that boss is not going to even look at her and scold her more than usual. As a macho person, boss is very sure about his targets and doesn’t compromise in work. So the thing I had thought happened soon and Nandu reported that to me. Everyone was shocked, so I too acted as being shocked. Again Ankita and I went to her and consoled her; it was difficult for a practical person like me to console, so I went to bring her a coffee. Now phase one the plan is over and time for starting phase two.
I went to my cabin and told Sherlyn that boss was praising her very much. She was very happy and wanted to go to bosses cabin, but I stopped her telling her that he was in bad mood and had already scolded Leena. In the lunch time I gifted a book of ancient civilizations to Leena. She was very happy. I already knew her interests from her records. Affection deprived people often search for little comforts and its easy to make them like you by doing small favours. And it’s even easy to cheat them emotionally or to fill them with anger towards any person. So I said that boss does not value your skills and your beauty. She was shocked, because no-one dared to speak like that about the boss. Next moment she was happy also to find someone who admires her.
April 25
Our project will be completed by tomorrow. So when boss called us for the presentation, I went out for tea and sent Sherlyn instead to present the project. Result was as expected. Boss was very happy with work and the sparks flew between Sherlyn and boss. You know some people are attracted by face and figure, while some people like boss are attracted by the brains. Well if we combine both beauty and brains, then even the sages can fight to have such a girl. So that magic worked. When I returned to my cabin Sherlyn was happy and told me everything. Dumb as she is, she thought I would be jealous like other man losing their muse. So I had to act jealous and did not talk with her full day. But it did not matter her as she was too busy with her thoughts.
At night I went to Sherlyns house and after a false fight with her had a wonderful night with her. All the people don’t like that someone else is able to understand them and think those things that they can possibly do in that situation. So someone like Sherlyn can’t change their behaviour but someone like Ankita will change their behaviour and act complex by not doing the things we expect. In short in both the types results are unfavourable so we should be able to judge the opposite person but after judging we should shout our mouth and let our mind do the work.
April 26
Today the project was over and I was not in any hurry to present it. So decide to just mingle with all the members and just chill and even the boss was not present. Sherlyn knew in advance that boss is not going to come today. Now I have become very popular in my office. You know everyone likes a good man. But that does not mean we should become good, for it is the good man who is harassed the most in the society. He has to face all the problems of life and in the time of victory everyone is asking his favour and in the time of depression nobody favours him. He finds people too complicated as they don’t behave as he does. He can’t understand that man is an animal and all the animal instincts work 24 X 7 in him. Even the girls don’t get attracted by that person; yes they do respect such a person but won’t like to sleep with such a person. And above all they are cheated by all the people who come in their contact. Good as he is he doesn’t complain, everyone around him gives this shit and he drinks all the poisons and keeps smiling. In the end he dies of heart fail or nervous break down. He lives the life for others and dies in worry of others and his full life he complains why can’t people understand me. The real problem is that he is not able to understand the people. So I have no interest in living such an uninteresting life and dying early.
April 27
Its Sunday again, but it won’t be a useless day as I have lot of plans for today. I went vegetable shopping with Ankita, and had a coffee with her, I chatted a lot with her, talking with her is always fun and I feel more confident in myself. Then took out Sherlyn for lunch and had a romantic lunch with her, but it seemed like that her dreams and her ambitions have grown larger. Then went shopping for some DVDs with Leena, she bought some romantic stories and I praised her lot just to boost her confidence. In the night I gave company to Mr. Mehta in a bar and dinner outside and finally reached home. But I was not tired and my victory seemed near, I could not sleep so read for some time and tried to sleep as I had a busy day ahead.
April 28
First day in the morning I did was to go to Mr. Mehta, chatted with him for a while and then told him that boss is planning to close the H-R dept as he thinks that there is no need for that dept and his team will never leave him as he is very close to them. By hearing this Mr. Mehta’s face turned white. He knew very well that with his limited capabilities nobody would offer him a lucrative job like this in the market. You know fear and love are equal, if you fear someone, you like him compulsorily and if you love that person then you like him naturally. The difference is in the method only but the end result is liking for that person.  Mr. Mehta then asked my advice. I told him if there is this feeling of unity in the staff members then really there will be no space for him in this office. He understood this clearly. When people are in danger they do the mistake of taking the first solution which comes towards them without thinking whether that it is the best option available.
Sherlyn and I went in boss’s office to present the project. I allowed her to do all the talking and boss was again impressed by her. And again the sparks flew, so I went out on the pretext of attending my mobile call. Actually I had told Nandu to call me; I just told him that today I was in no mood to work. Boss was busy with Sherlyn so I went to Leena and praised her a lot and told her that only a fool will not notice her skills and her beauty. I knew she is not sure about her beauty but very sure of her skills. We often do that mistake of considering ourselves the best. It closes all the windows of new learning. We stay in this stage till we don’t see anyone more capable than us. And sometimes our ego comes in between and stops us from believing that the person is more capable than us. What I did was that I made Leena day dream about her capabilities and also made her realize that her boss was foolish enough to not to identify her capacity and treat her with due respect. You know such geeks do all things for their prestige. They don’t give much importance to the fun or money involved in particular work.
Mr. Mehta was quick in following my advice. After lunch he called on everyone for checking whether they were wearing their I-cards or not and also made a new rule to notify one week before taking any kind of leave. All the staff members were surprised at first and thought that it was a joke. But when everything was apparent they became very angry. Boss and Sherlyn were not there in the office, perhaps they might have gone for coffee or even for dinner.
April 29
Nandu was grumbling in morning that Mr. Mehta had recommended time slotting machine where every staff member was to swipe their cards and automatically their time will be registered. He had spread this news all over the office. Mr. Mehta had recommended a clever step, by it all the members have to compulsory carry the card plus they have to come exactly on time and thirdly their salary can be deducted if ever they come late. Leena looked depressed and Sherlyn was in very fine mood. Nandu had not stopped grumbling. People start grumbling about the problems the moment they find out that they can’t do anything in any particular situation.
This was enough of chaos I had spread. Their family bond was about break. It happens in every relation, everything is going on fine and some person enters and creates the chaos of misunderstanding and we forget all the bonds and start fighting at that time we think that the new coming person is the only companion we ever had. In the end matters worsen and when we realize it’s too late and everything we had is lost forever. We end up blaming ourselves that we had only called that person and trusted religiously his every word.
Boss had still not approved for the time slot. He was till thinking whether to install it or not. To persuade him was easy. He was completely dedicated to his work and thought that it was the prime thing in his life. So I went to Sherlyn and talked about time slot being installed. She thought that it was not a good idea. So I advised her that it was a good chance to prove her regularity and dedication for work. If she went to boss’s office and told that it was a very good step then boss will have very high regards for her and he will be very happy that someone is the office is thinking like him. I was sure that if Sherlyn would recommend it to boss then boss will think that it is the wish of all the staff members. And also he has become more of an admirer of Sherlyn and has become aloof from rest of the staff members. This attraction for anything is fatal it blinds even the most intelligent man. In the lunch time Ankita invited me to her house for dinner. I readily accepted for I have always liked her company.
Once at her house, as usual she went to get fresh and again I could not take off my eyes from photographs of Ankita. Life is very cruel, it gives exam first and lessons afterwards. Even the waters of river become stagnant if they stop flowing. Second name of life is change. And if we don’t accept the changes we get stuck. We break if we don’t bend. Ankita looked sexily beautiful in her mustard coloured lace gown. We then had a peg of whisky which I made. Suddenly she had tears in her eyes. I thought that again she is lost in the memory lane. Then suddenly she told me “Please stop what you are doing, this is the only family I have”. There was no question of faking to her, she had caught me. I was afraid of this thing only and for that reason only I had never created any situation in which I needed any help of Ankita. I knew she is very intelligent plus she has good and bad both experiences of the life. But the most important thing is that she understood love very well. Thereafter she didn’t say a word. We had a silent dinner. Then I asked for her kiss, but she refused and said that a person like me is incapable to understand love and also that her husband, who is still alive in her memory will not permit it. So I left her and went home after thanking her for everything.
April 30
Today is the pay day. I badly need my salary at least for the time being. Mr. Mehta called me first before everyone and handed me my cheque.  Sherlyn was wearing today white underwear. God when this girl will learn how to cross her legs. Till the lunch time Mr. Mehta had completed his monthly routine. In lunch I could not face Ankita. So skipped my lunch and had a sandwich outside office. On returning I directly went to Mr. Mehta and handed him my resignation letter. He was very surprised as he was thinking that I was capable to become the next boss. Then I told this to Ankita and she was very happy and kissed my forehead and asked me to please never come near to that office also and oblige her. I left without meeting anybody.
Well I had put up some of my coins for auction on the net before fifteen days. And many buyers had bid for them, I was to get something about ten lakhs for my full collection. With that money I had plan to start my own business. Sorry granny I had to sell of your collection, but it was necessary and I promise you that I will buy them back soon. And Mr. Mehta was right after all. I will become the boss. As for my old office I have left lot of work for boss to correct. I know he is very capable to clean up this mess and even Ankita is with him. I must admit that I learnt a lot from this office. I was unaware about love and feelings. And also learnt that every personality is like a lock and you need the right key to open it up and then everything is yours. The only problem is that we are not aware that we have a bunch of keys and it’s up to us to apply the appropriate key.

No comments:

Post a Comment