Translate

Friday, November 7, 2014

Who will cry when you die? By Robin Sharma (Book review 10/10)



Who will cry when you die? By Robin Sharma





This is a very interesting book with a list of 101 things to do to convert our melancholic life into an interesting one; one which is useful and fulfilling in every way.

I liked some of the tips and they were amazing if cultivated in our life so I recommend that everyone should read this book. This book has the power to change our life if we can follow it even 50%. There are many self-help books available but this one stands out as it addresses what we are thinking today.

I especially liked the idea of thinking which people you’d like to b e in your neighborhood so much and also we can think why we want that particular person in our neighborhood so we can pin point what we wish from our life by wishing someone to be our neighbor e.g. say I want Big B Amitabh Bachhan to be my neighbor so that I can grab on some points of his personality thus rightly said we become like the person whose company we keep so mind the company you keep.

So again I say a must read book to drastically improve our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment